Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

This ain't your daddy's hunter ed class - a video for California Waterfowl

You could take a regular hunter education class if you were ready to start hunting.

But why would you do that when you could do something like this instead?

I shot this video at California Waterfowl's Family Camp in June, one of many hunter ed camps we do at our property in the Suisun Marsh, Grizzly Ranch. At this one, kids and their parents go through hunter ed together, but we've also got kids-only camps, adult-only camps, women's camps - you name it.

This was incredibly fun to shoot - didn't even feel like I was working. Check it out, and if you know someone who's ready to start hunting, please share it with him or her - there's still time to sign up for more camps this summer.


© Holly A. Heyser 2014

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. Looks like soo much fun!

    I was excited to see the Adult camp this year - I've had a handful of guys ask about something like that when I talk about how I got my hunting license, so I spread the info around as soon as I heard :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete