Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

New video - 'California Waterfowl: What We Do'

I am one of those incredibly lucky people who does work she loves (writing, photography, video, design) for an organization she loves (California Waterfowl). While my job can be stressful and tiring, I never lose sight of the fact that I absolutely love it.

The latest video I've done for CWA should help you understand why (unless you hate hunting, in which case you'll be horrified). If you want more than just the broad outlines, you can download our annual report online - it provides a lot of details and numbers.

This video is a compilation of photos and video from a variety of our events and activities. Major contributors were CWA employees Jake Gonsalves, who took fantastic photos at CWA summer camps this year, and Andrew Creasey, who started at the end of June and started banging out videos for us. I also used a lot of video from Mark Grupe Outdoors - Grupe did the school field day footage and the family hunt footage.

Enjoy the video! I've watched it a thousand times - that's part of the deal with video editing - but it still makes me smile every time.



© Holly A. Heyser 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment