Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Video: What Shotguns and Shoes Have in Common - Fit Matters

I was super excited to be invited by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife to do a presentation for its R3 Harvest Huddle Hour series about choosing a shotgun that's right for you.

It was, of course, inspired by my long struggle dealing with cross-dominance and a stupid-long neck - both of which taught me the importance of good fit, and inspired me to become adept at adjusting shotgun fit.

That knowledge has come in handy in my volunteer work with scores of new hunters, including lots of women (among whom cross-dominance is common).

The presentation covers:
  • What type of shotgun to buy
  • Understanding gun fit
  • Buying a shotgun
  • Safety considerations
  • Ways to practice with your new gun
Enjoy!


© Holly A. Heyser 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment