Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

The ethics of how we kill

After the folks at Artemis Sportswomen read my To The Bone essay, "Killing How I'd Like to Be Killed," they invited me to be a guest on their podcast to dig into the topic a little more.

Wow, did we go deep!

Ashley Chance, Morgan Harrell and I had an INCREDIBLE conversation about hunting culture, the ethics of how we kill and thinking outside of our internal boundaries.


Click here to check out the podcast - show notes and links galore!

© Holly A. Heyser 2022

1 comment:

  1. I won't go into our whole story;
    that might bore you to death...
    yet, lemme x-plane how I love:
    God isn't a religion.
    God's a relationship.
    -Jesus
    ☆ revcity.com ☆
    Cya in Seventh-Heaven!!
    ~ AbstractVocabulary.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete